As you all know Coachella is a very big musical event for many people, well also for fashionist. You can probably see people dressed up with their own style on this event. Even celebrities, youtubers and bloggers attend this event every year. Therefore, I decided to create a look for Coachella. To be honest, I really wanna go to Coachella! I'm a big fan for music, fashion, etc. I definitely need to go there in the future! Although I haven't been to Coachella before, I'm giving you my opinions on what/how to wear on the day like Coachella.
- The idea about this look is actually all about chill. I know it's so HOT in California at this moment. You also need to stay so close with people when you're listening to music there. Therefore, no matter for boys or girls, ripped jeans are perfect fit! Ripped shorts or ripped jeans are totally up to you. If you cannot stand the heat, wear ripped shorts then.
- You should wear sunglasses! It should be so SUNNY there. You can be more comfortable and being cool at the same time!
- I love to wear minimal look. So I just wear a simple t-shirt. It can look casual and chic too (If you want to stand out, you can wear oversized/ different patterns white t-shirt).
- Since the temperature may drop at night, I will probably wear a jacket. I wear a white bomber jacket for this look.
- For shoes, I still prefer wearing sneakers. It's very important to be comfortable when you need to stay there for a whole day! I will not prefer wearing sandals. You will be so tired especially when you need to stand up all day.
I was wearing
Caps - Star101 from seoul
Sunglasses - Firmoo
Bomber jackets - Aland
White shirts - Uniqlo
Ripped jeans - H&M Love Coachella
Sneakers - Adidas Originals
Don't forget to follow me on GFC so you won't miss any post! x
Find me on